Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite Bournemouth game was the Centurions year when we came off a drab draw with Everton where (I think) Kyle was sent off. Chris Daniels scored an absolute screamer that he will never reproduce in 10 lifetimes. Very tough game and Raheem won it for us in stoppage time. Epic celebrations and Raheem got second yellow for joining in with the fans. Little did we know, first of 18 wins on the spin

I think my favorite Bournemouth game was the Centurions year when we came off a drab draw with Everton where (I think) Kyle was sent off. Chris Daniels scored an absolute screamer that he will never reproduce in 10 lifetimes. Very tough game and Raheem won it for us in stoppage time. Epic celebrations and Raheem got second yellow for joining in with the fans. Little did we know, first of 18 wins on the spin
Would prefer a little less drama. Just reading Peps City and just got to place where they talk about that game being pivotal.

See if KDB is doing an all out, full training session today. If yes, he'll play a part if not full 90 mins. Maybe not start at Luton and only come on if necessary, ready for the rags.

Pep said it was just precautionary and we were being careful with his re-integration. Any doubts though, he doesn't play.

When you get to your seat take your shirt orf and go bare chested.....it’s gets quite warm on the coast at this time of year.

Also don’t forget to sing “ and we will fight for evermore because of Derby Day “

Enjoy !!
Think you've sent that to the wrong person mucker. I'll be watching at home.. but I'll run around like a lunatic swinging my top around my head if we win if that'll help? Haha.

See if KDB is doing an all out, full training session today. If yes, he'll play a part if not full 90 mins. Maybe not start at Luton and only come on if necessary, ready for the rags.

Pep said it was just precautionary and we were being careful with his re-integration. Any doubts though, he doesn't play.
Agreed.

If he's not 100% then no chance he should play at all. Too many huge games coming up and we need him available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.