Bournemouth Away

Some **** on twitter selling tickerts for £150 per ticket
Some **** on twitter selling tickerts for £150 per ticket
usually tries to also charge 300/400 on the odd occasion, like Luton etc. he always manages about 10 aswell but claims it’s only people that come to him wanting that price… tickets are definitely in the wrong hands these days

Wonder if someone can help me. Ive been forwarded a ticket confirmation from a fellow OS branch member for the Bournemouth game tomorrow as he cant make it. He doesnt have ticket only confirmation letter to pick up at ground. Ticket is in his name and needs ID to collect.
City wont do anything as its an away game (just spent an hour trying to get through to a zombie on the phone) I was told I probably couldnt get ticket and it would go to waste.
Anyone have experience of picking up someone elses ticket at an away game in a similar situation??
I must stress its all above board, fella doesnt want any money for his ticket, hes just helping me out. Were both CIty members and official OSC members so dont want to play the system just want to see the game and dont want to see the ticket go to waste. (can imagine TV zooming in on that empty seat)
Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Wonder if someone can help me. Ive been forwarded a ticket confirmation from a fellow OS branch member for the Bournemouth game tomorrow as he cant make it. He doesnt have ticket only confirmation letter to pick up at ground. Ticket is in his name and needs ID to collect.
City wont do anything as its an away game (just spent an hour trying to get through to a zombie on the phone) I was told I probably couldnt get ticket and it would go to waste.
Anyone have experience of picking up someone elses ticket at an away game in a similar situation??
I must stress its all above board, fella doesnt want any money for his ticket, hes just helping me out. Were both CIty members and official OSC members so dont want to play the system just want to see the game and dont want to see the ticket go to waste. (can imagine TV zooming in on that empty seat)
Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks.
Is that sort of xfer allowed within an OSC?

If it is perhaps contact the chair/a committee member for advice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.