Bournemouth away

It’s human nature to help out a friend or family member if you can. So it’s going to happen. I’m not saying people don’t have the right to be a pissed off if they’re regularly just missing out through points and they know this is going on. But at least the tickets are going to actual City fans.

It’s the sheer volume of total randoms at the hardest grounds to get tickets that intrigues me.

I’m not even annoyed about it anymore. It’s just genuine curiosity as to how and why it happens for a game like Bournemouth especially.
Oh yeah I agree completely

My point was simply that this tends to be forgotten when everyone is complaining about tourists/hospitality/supporters club allocation etc (all of which are equally valid)

Sometimes it pisses me off, albeit I was always going to swerve Bournemouth as I'm travelling to Lisbon on the Monday
However occasionally I've benefited so who am I to complain?

I don’t disagree with any of your points, and from my experience the ticket collection only worked effectively when we had very small and manageable followings, Kyiv and Bucharest.

I do wonder however, were older blues with a lot of points to stop buying tickets, to use or pass on, would they really then all be available to lower points holders. I’m not at all sure that the club wouldn’t just see it as an opportunity to cut the general sale pot still further and pass them out the back door. I actually think that the more tickets that are bought by people with say 28,000 plus points, the harder it is for City to cover up what really happens with a lot of tickets.
Yep.
Agree completely, and I wasn't necessarily complaining about our system. It just seems a bit archaic.
I'm not totally sure what systems other clubs use, but I'd be surprised if it's backdated for over 20 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.