Bournemouth (H) - CC 3rd Round Post-match Thread

Sums up our last three transfer windows for me, he was the only one signed 2018 I think 60m, last season was Rodri, Cancelo and Angelino jury out on that one, and this one has a chance of being good still, but underwhelming at present. None of Mahrez, Rodri, Cancelo have proved their transfer fees yet, Rodri should do.
Rodri is an absolute beast of a Player.

Foden the best player on the pitch by the biggest margin imaginable for me. What a player.
I agree, was absolutely the best player by a noticeable distance tonight, his footwork was great to watch as always. I think he’s really developed training with Dave and Kev for the past few years.

if he played for some other team, would Pep be in for him? Fills a gap in our squad for me, very physical but plenty of skill to go with it.
But he's not a full back! Mind you Pep does like to buy lots of full backs who don't seem to be full backs when they pull on a City shirt.

How was Mendy atrocious?
He didn't complete a single cross or beat his opposing fullback once. The three times he got into promising positions he skied one over the bar, and smashed two across the face of goal. Virtually everytime he got the ball he slowed it down and played it back five yards. He had a lot of possession and did nothing with it. He is just not the same player after his injuries. There's no time for sentiment in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.