Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May help some with iptv
Download an app called
Live soccer TV this gives all the world wide listing for every match
Red icon, white half ball logo,
Plenty of channels showing tonight's game.

A tenner is a rip off, don't think you're being tight.

Edit: Just realised it's being done this way to help EFL teams so actually might pay up and see it as a donation.

No it's not ... it'll be split 50/50 between two clubs playing (just like the tickets would - they stated) but that's AFTER costs are offset ... so your £10 is possibly going towards £8-9 to the streaming co. the commentators who we'd have to listen to, their fat salaries, other logistics cost etc ... and then the remaining £1-2 would be half going to City and other 50% to that helping EFL teams as you say ...

Just checked out their line up in there last game in the cup against Crystal Palace it was a mix of first team and youngsters, They'll probably do the same again tonight.

And that is what we'd be doing as well ... don't know why people think Pep would actually play 11 kids!

A tenner is a rip off, don't think you're being tight.

Edit: Just realised it's being done this way to help EFL teams so actually might pay up and see it as a donation.
Either way I’m not sure many will pay a tenner to watch a live stream as that’s probably more than an actual ticket to attend in person would have cost !

No it's not ... it'll be split 50/50 between two clubs playing (just like the tickets would - they stated) but that's AFTER costs are offset ... so your £10 is possibly going towards £8-9 to the streaming co. the commentators who we'd have to listen to, their fat salaries, other logistics cost etc ... and then the remaining £1-2 would be half going to City and other 50% to that helping EFL teams as you say ...
Either way I’m not sure many will pay a tenner to watch a live stream as that’s probably more than an actual ticket to attend in person would have cost !
That's fair comment from both of you, I guess. We're conditioned to look for value in our streaming of games, and a tenner for a game is ridiculous, but it's strange circumstances and I'm a lot better off (financially of course) as a result of covid because I'm not paying for my season ticket(s), no travelling etc whilst still working throughout and for the foreseeable. I appreciate not everyone is in this position but maybe those that are need to try their best at funding what they can.

Personally I fear for the safety of Nathan Ake if selected. His former team mates will be like a pack of wolves on the hunt for blood. Might be sensible to rest him for this one, just a thought.
What are you on about? Do you think they’re going to shank him in the tunnel Before kick off?
I’m sure he’ll be fine, he’s a big boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.