Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too
Need to give these guys a chance, he could be a 50m player for all we know
I feel if we had Harland or mbappe at 17 they still wouldn’t get a chance
Pep's doing just fine on the only thing that matters: trophies. Lots of them. Bright and shining. Two fucks do I not give for the EDS, development, youth if we still hoover up pot after pot.

It would cost me £10 in fuel to get to the ground. Plus tickets and parking.

£10 for the stream appears a lot, though does fund the provision of the service and is not lot a when divided between the 3 of us that will watch it.

Not great value when compared to a Sky Sports/BT sub, or third party offerings.

You pays your money etc.

I know where you're coming from. Still seems steep to me. I'm sure they've worked on their economics, but surely charging a fiver would get double the number of viewers.

I'm voting with my feet anyway. :P

Debutes ?
Better not write bollocks

Debutes or debuts or whatever... How many games did Messi start when he was 17? If/when the youngsters are ready, they'll get their chance. Let's not invent reasons to moan. Foden was patient and is starting now in big games for one of the best teams in the world. He has played more games than Iniesta, Xavi and many other outstanding midfielfers at his age. Delap may achieve the same, if he is patient and works hard. I think he will make it at City and am eager to see his debut tonight.

What about Braaf? He seemed to be the closest who was feared to end up on Sancho way and we lose out on him if we dont give him 1st team chances.

Is he still around, can he start tonight, is he that good?

Pep's doing just fine on the only thing that matters: trophies. Lots of them. Bright and shining. Two fucks do I not give for the EDS, development, youth if we still hoover up pot after pot.

Although I can see where @Tb1981 is coming from, I do agree with this.

The number one goal for the club should be growing the trophy cabinet. Pep is exceeding expectations in that regard.

I think we have had two players you could compare to Mbappe and Haarland and they're Sancho (who left despite us offering him a contract) and Foden who's excelling currently. Other than that I'm not sure we've had any top top players come through?

I think we could nurture talent and improve the fees we're receiving when we sell them on, but we aren't doing badly on that front either. Players like Haarland and Mbappe had the benefit of breaking through at arguably non-elite clubs too, which makes a difference. If I were a good young player in the North West, I'd rather play for Everton or United (which give you a more realistic chance of breaking into the first XI) than an elite club like Liverpool or City with stronger squads.

Looking forward to this tonight. Literally no idea what team he will pick, but am excited about seeing the likes of Delap being given an opportunity.

My guess at the line up - assuming he genuinely goes to the EDS...

Steffen

Josh Wilson-Esbrand (LB) (He is only 17 so ?)
Tosin
Harwood bellis
Dionkou (RB)

Doyle
Egan Riley (Another only 17 ?)

Bernarbe
Torres
Mahrez

Delap

Tosin, Doyle, Cole Palmer and Delap are the four I would really like to see play. Not watched much of the EDS but Felix also looks promising although I don’t think he’s played as much. Not a clue who will start at right back if Cancelo is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.