Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently saw an academy video where there was a tall striker who scored a couple of goals i guess, anyone knows his name? Is he in the squad?

Prediction - Delap will overtake Jesus as our main striker in the absence of aguero this season

Risky opinion this mate, as a City fan you are no longer allowed to have an opinion that differs from the majority of blues. You could be accused of not being a proper City fan or even worse a rag. You willl most likely get laughed at in quotes & possibly told you have no knowledge of football.

Risky opinion this mate, as a City fan you are no longer allowed to have an opinion that differs from the majority of blues. You could be accused of not being a proper City fan or even worse a rag. You willl most likely get laughed at in quotes & possibly told you have no knowledge of football.

I remember telling a poster he had no knowledge of football when he proposed Devante Cole to become a star for City.
I realise now how wrong I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.