Bournemouth (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he surely would get a start today; weaker (on paper) opposition, and at home as well. It's hard to take Pep's statements about Phil being ready seriously. If, as seems to be the case, he doesn't actually think Phil's ready, fine. Just say so. I don't think anyone on here would have a problem with that. The misinformation isn't helping anyone though.
Misinformation? Since when did Pep owe us the truth? He's a football manager ffs not the bleeding Prime Minister

That's surprising.

It is rather odd, One would have thought 1 maybe even 2 would have been on the bench. Cannot recall another time when that has happened, so I'll be intrigued to see whether they are substituted and who plays the entire game.

Class from Eddie Howes, in his pre match, no bitching about oil money

"But every time we have gone there we have really grown and learnt from the experiences, although they have been painful."

I thought he surely would get a start today; weaker (on paper) opposition, and at home as well. It's hard to take Pep's statements about Phil being ready seriously. If, as seems to be the case, he doesn't actually think Phil's ready, fine. Just say so. I don't think anyone on here would have a problem with that. The misinformation isn't helping anyone though.

he will get minutes in cup games this season mainly. but its not enough in my opinion. i think hes too good to just be a bench player now. its near enough impossible for him to get into this first team. he wont play him ahead of 40 or 50m players and even when theres loads out, he can't get in. I'm starting to think he should go on loan and actually get some minutes.

training with the first team is all well and good, but its game time that he needs. hes ready for that now.

Surprised to see so many changes, and the three injury doubts all playing, but I guess they wouldn't be named if not totally fit.

No Aguero in the squad at all is also a surprise, Jesus needs to take the opportunity and show his class. Good to see Danilo getting a game.

Hope it's a proper back four rather than Zinchenko playing very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.