Bournemouth (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth needing nothing less than three points is going to play into our hands , i like Howe and the way his teams play but they will be too open on Wednesday , with the euphoria around the CAS decision i think this is going to be a long night for Bournemouth , a few goals a clean sheet and Doyle , Foden starting would be very nice
Have you forgotten how Eddie Howe tends to set up against us lol

Bournemouth needing nothing less than three points is going to play into our hands , i like Howe and the way his teams play but they will be too open on Wednesday , with the euphoria around the CAS decision i think this is going to be a long night for Bournemouth , a few goals a clean sheet and Doyle , Foden starting would be very nice
Not so sure bud. They (like others), will know the safest way of trying to get the points will be to sit back and try and get a sucker punch. Trying to play open football with us will be suicide

Big Eddie is a very touchy subject in Maryland at the moment...
howe.jpg

------------------Ederson-------------------

Cancelo------Stones------Laporte--------Mendy

-------------Gundo-----Fernan------Silva------------

Bernie------------------Jesus-----------------Foden

We’ve had a one good result from the bench this week. Subs to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.