Bournemouth (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the title has been decided. There are still some records for Man City to break. Most goals in a season. Most clean sheets by a keeper. So let's go out and try to get and set new records. We need 14 goals to set a new premier league record for goals scored in a season.
Liverpool finally get a title after 30 years, then we smashed them 4.99 nil and score a record amount of goals - fake champions!

Ederson Cancelo if fit, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko if fit, Bernardo, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling.

there isn't a chance that Pep goes really 2nd string for this - he wants to know who has the attitude to play in dead rubbers, who is fit and in form. There's cups to play for and very big pots to win. He's full bore from now to the end. Also i think he's trying to get Stones fit and perhaps move him above Otamendi in the pecking order for the Champs league

Ederson
Cancelo - Stones - Garcia - Zinchenko
Bernardo - Gundogan - D Silva
Mahrez - Foden
Jesus

there isn't a chance that Pep goes really 2nd string for this - he wants to know who has the attitude to play in dead rubbers, who is fit and in form. There's cups to play for and very big pots to win. He's full bore from now to the end. Also i think he's trying to get Stones fit and perhaps move him above Otamendi in the pecking order for the Champs league

Ederson
Cancelo - Stones - Garcia - Zinchenko
Bernardo - Gundogan - D Silva
Mahrez - Foden
Jesus

I think that but I also think Rodri will play as Gundo will be left for the Semi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.