Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would stick with the same 11 that won the derby. Get the game won early then give time to Nunes, Kovacic and Doku and get them building some rhythm in the side. Then rotate for Young Boys and bring the derby 11 back for Chelsea away and Liverpool at home. I can't wait for the Liverpool game - will we let Jack or Doku destroy TAA?

Last edited:
Would stick with the same 11 that won the derby. Get the game won early then give time to Nunes, Kovacic and Doku and get them building some rhythm in the side. Then rotate for Leipzig and bring the derby 11 back for Chelsea away and Liverpool at home. I can't wait for the Liverpool game - will we let Jack or Doku destroy TAA?
Isn’t It Rotate for Young Boys ?!

Ederson
Stones Akanji Dias Ake
Rodri Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden Haaland Doku

and then in the week

Ederson
Walker Akanji Gvardiol Lewis
Rodri
Nunes Kovacic
Doku Haaland Grealish

That would be my guess.

(and then same team as the first one for Chelsea but Walker and Grealish in for Akanji and Doku)

Ederson
Stones Akanji Dias Ake
Rodri Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden Haaland Doku

and then in the week

Ederson
Walker Akanji Gvardiol Lewis
Rodri
Nunes Kovacic
Doku Haaland Grealish

That would be my guess.

(and then same team as the first one for Chelsea but Walker and Grealish in for Akanji and Doku)
Gvardiol also back in for Ake...

get out there and do a professional job and, barring an upset, the win should follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.