Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same scorers here, foden looks like he is running into form and harrland will bag at least one. 4-1 City

First home league game for me for a couple of seasons, so looking forward to it. Hoping to see a strong team and that Erling has his scoring boots on, so we can close the goal difference gap and keep the pressure on the Londoners. And looking forward to some nice Manc beer beforehand :)
Close what goal difference gap? We have equal top goal difference

Sorry I do
Where's the disrespect? It's 4 changes from the derby, ake was our best defender last season and bournemouths former captain, doku was very unfortunate not to start in the derby, nunes is our new £60 million midfielder and kovacic is a 4 times champions league winner. Pep started a weaker side away to young boys.
Sorry I don't recall your selection more a general comment. I rate Ake highly and Kovatic and Doku have done well. Not sure why, other than some cover, we spent 60 million on Nunes but your right he deserves a run.
My point was more a warning not to get carried away after the win at the swamp, we saw just how shite that lot are last night.

Sorry I do

Sorry I don't recall your selection more a general comment. I rate Ake highly and Kovatic and Doku have done well. Not sure why, other than some cover, we spent 60 million on Nunes but your right he deserves a run.
My point was more a warning not to get carried away after the win at the swamp, we saw just how shite that lot are last night.
Fair enough mate, I thought you were suggesting my proposed lineup was weak.

I agree, newcastle thumping united with their second string does highlight just how woeful united are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.