Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a gimme, but if we can humiliate the Scum we can win this comfortably and rotate for Young Boys and Chelsea

We should be winning this comfortably but Bournemouth aren't the pushovers some seem to think. I've always thought Solanke was quite underrated. Semenyo has looked good all season. Alex Scott is finding his feet in the league and Billing is a quality player, etc.

Very good football team Bournemouth. They have the tools to hurt us and I would suggest we've had a run of easy games that may not have challenged us. We're still not firing on all cylinders and Haaland still only just gets tap ins right now. They'll be right up for it and we don't have battlers in our team, in fact looking at our two humiliating defeats to Arsenal this season it appears we have more bottlers than battlers.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.
Yawn

Very good football team Bournemouth. They have the tools to hurt us and I would suggest we've had a run of easy games that may not have challenged us. We're still not firing on all cylinders and Haaland still only just gets tap ins right now. They'll be right up for it and we don't have battlers in our team, in fact looking at our two humiliating defeats to Arsenal this season it appears we have more bottlers than battlers.

Yeah that same Arsenal who according to you have spent fuck all in the transfer window.

Screenshot_1.png

Gvardiol , Stones , Dias; they must be the core of the defense around which everything is built, with rotations, instead of Walker of Lewis , there can be Ake or Akanji

Burp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.