Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable that people want to see the same XI that started at Old Trafford, given the rest they’ve had. Think Guardiola will rotate a bit though. He’ll want to keep fringe players happy and be conscious about minutes over the course of a season, rather than one particular week. Can see Ake, Nunes and Doku coming in for this.

Understandable that people want to see the same XI that started at Old Trafford, given the rest they’ve had. Think Guardiola will rotate a bit though. He’ll want to keep fringe players happy and be conscious about minutes over the course of a season, rather than one particular week. Can see Ake, Nunes and Doku coming in for this.
I'd go further and say Gomes and Phillips too.

View attachment 97614

personally, I wouldn't make a single change compared to the game with United, but Guardiola is a freak and a bit crazy with his idea of not starting two consecutive games with the same team, that's why I expect changes, I hope that Joško won't be benched, colossal defender, class more compared to the competition at LB.
Very disrespectful towards Pep that, he’s the best Manager in the world and to use the words “freak” and “crazy” is just plain ridiculous, as we say in Manchester “give you’re head a fucking wobble”.

The key to achieving great success this season lies in the performance of Nunes and Kovacic in the second half of the league.

View attachment 97614

personally, I wouldn't make a single change compared to the game with United, but Guardiola is a freak and a bit crazy with his idea of not starting two consecutive games with the same team, that's why I expect changes, I hope that Joško won't be benched, colossal defender, class more compared to the competition at LB.
I would say Pep is a genius not a freak. You on the other hand ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.