Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week rest and on the back of the derby performance, I cannot see anything other than a win here.

They’ve only kept one clean sheet I think, Chelsea, and face LiverpooL in the League Cup midweek, whereas we have a whole week to prepare. Might be wrong, but I reckon this will be the first whole week we’ve had to prepare for a weekend fixture since Fulham came.

Personally I would go same XI as United, barring niggles.

However, if we beat YB on the following Tuesday, we qualify (but not top guaranteed) so perhaps there might be a case to bring back Doku/Kovacic/Ake in some combination for this game.

I'd expect wholesale changes v young boys the Tuesday after so I expect a strong team.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Garvdiol

Rodri
Bernardo

Foden
Alvarez
Grealish

Haaland

I'd like to think this is the game where we can really boost our goal difference up, Bournemouth are usually very obliging at the Etihad.
Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones,Gvardiol, Rodri, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Alvarez, Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.