Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

What was that cabellero song .he used to be shite now he,s orite.made me laugh.roll on Wednesday

You can see what a difference it makes having KDB back, he lets us move the ball a lot quicker in the opposition third as he can play the nice one touch stuff along with Silva and Kun although nobody played badly today, was a great game.

This is why I don't bother with this site as much as I used to. What has happened to city fans? 15 pages after a 4-0 away win. Had we lost or drawn out would have been 60/80/100 pages by now. There is a new breed of spoilt arsehole fans since the takeover. Suppose there's no reason to call a three trophy manager an old **** today. Anyway, awesome to see Aguero, silva and de Bruyne play like that together. We've missed super kev more than anyone. What a player. Truly can't wait for next season

Because there's nothing that meaningful to add to a thread when we put in a decent performance like today. When we lose, there's more opinions as to why and what went wrong it's fairly obvious and a common thing across all football forums

Really good performance today we look much more balanced with KDB and Zabba back. I like Sangna and believe he is a better defender than Zabba but Zabba has better distribution and covers more ground IMO of course.

Well wasn't expecting that today after the last few results,seem to be more like the city we want to see,just hope this carries on for the remainder of the games left to get top 4,and a welcome shot in the arm with de bruyne getting 60 mins and silva looking more like himself roll on weds night as I'm a lot more optimistic than a week or so ago...

Nice one. Clean sheet, four goals, happy with that.
First one bobbled through but good finish Fernando. Second was my favourite. Agüero chips it to Silva, and as usual Merlin does the harder thing in passing and sweet volleyed finish KDB. Navas had a decent game, very nice cross to Sergio who hung in the air for ages. Love that stat, Agüero the first player to score against every team currently in the League. To top it off, last kick of the game Aleks waltzes into the box and scores another stunner.
We've no doubt missed Kevin, fantastic to see him back along with Samir (great hair) who will help us for sure.
Opposition were there for the taking but those first 20 minutes we played "like the City of old".

Really good performance today we look much more balanced with KDB and Zabba back. I like Sangna and believe he is a better defender than Zabba but Zabba has better distribution and covers more ground IMO of course.

Completely agree. Zabba provides much more width to our attacks and as we have so much more of the ball we need this more than Sagna's greater defensive solidity. I happen to think the same about Kolarov but I know he's marmite on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost as if a
There's only one Cabellero! Only one Cabellero. He used to be shite!
but now he's alright. Walking in a Willy wonderland!!!!!

And repeat
And repeat ; )

Careful, you're not allowed to suggest or infer that any of our players are or were shite, it's undignified and unholistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.