Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

That was tidy. Gave rests to important players at the right times. Kev looked sharp which bodes well considering he's been out for 8-10 weeks. Moved the ball very well.

I think if we replace Navas with a world class player, our attack will be pretty much sorted.

All this missing 3-4 starters, role on Wednesday

Great to see KDB back and firing on all cylinders, particularly in an away game. He's not really done as much away from home as he has at The Etihad so it's great to see the contribution he made today. The two Ferns were excellent and we looked so much better balanced. The only slightly troubling thing is that Silva and Aguero are still not quite up to the standard we've come to expect from them but that second goal was a thing of beauty and Sergio's header was brilliant so I'll let them off this time.

For me the key to the victory was our aggressive defence from the off....t
We finally seem to have 'got it' about pressing and tackling

Enjoyed that today - great atmosphere - boring boring city :)

Great to see the Belgium maestro back - unbelievable In his first game back. How we have missed Nasri nice comeback performance.

Not seen the game but it was a much needed result even if Bournemouth didn't turn up which has been mentioned on here. We just need a mini winning streak to get cl then start fresh next year.

I have seen the team he picked was it navas right silva left and kdb as a 10 in a 442 or was it 4 2 3 1?

Enjoyed that today - great atmosphere - boring boring city :)

Great to see the Belgium maestro back - unbelievable In his first game back. How we have missed Nasri nice comeback performance.

De Bruyne looked like he'd never been away, but thought Nasri looked a bit rusty. Not surprising really, given the extent of his injury. Could play a big part in the remaining games though.

Felt genuinely ill before this match but turned out I was being a pussy.
Great performance from KDB, second goal was sublime with Silva and Kun linkup. Looked ok at the back and Willy made an excellent save. Kolarovs goal was the icing on the cake, always thought he wanted to be a left mid rather than left back with the way he plays. With Pardews bunch also doing us a favour feel more confident of getting that 4th Place at least if not better.
Noted as per usual only 15 pages of posts when we win but loads more when we lose. Anyway well done lads now let's keep the momentum this time and show everyone that we really are "the best team in the world !"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.