Bournemouth

I’ll be at Bournemouth with or without a ticket. Would be nicer if I had a ticket though!

Would love 2 tickets for this for myself and lad to keep our 80 game on the bounce run going. Should anyone's plans change.
Willing to drive anywhere before or after work to collect cash ready.
Thanks
Just giving this a bump tried everything. Guess this is where our run ends barring a miracle :+(

Looking for a single ticket in visitor support area, if anyone has one to sell. Can pick up in Bournemouth, cheers.

How is everyone getting down now that the only train out of manchester to bournemouth has been cancelled due to strikes?

Looking for preferably 2 tickets but will take 1 for Bournemouth on Sunday. Rarely miss out on tickets but this one I didn’t have quite enough points!

By coincidence I'm with the family n Bournemouth tha weekend. So If anyone has a single ticket spare, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Even at last minute would be fine as I'm there anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.