Bournemouth

Another ones appeared on the website available

I’ve just checked now and there’s definitely a seat available as it doesn’t say sold out. Instead it says ‘restricted sale’ as I don’t have enough points I guess.

If anyone can help a fellow blue and buy a ticket for me I can send cash straight over.

Cheers

Still looking for 1 ticket i will be in Bournemouth saturday cash waiting please pm Thanks Blues CTWD

I’ve just called the MCFC customer services line and unfortunately the points restriction is still in place, even though we’re only a few days away from the match. This means that I would need 22,500 points to be able able to purchase a ticket when I only have 10,000. I’m not usually one to grumble, but how is someone like myself meant to be able to purchase the odd away ticket each season? I can appreciate that the fans who have been going for years should have first priority, but the points gap differential is only increasing as (correct me if I’m wrong) each time an away ticket is purchased, the card holder earns more points. I’ve held a season ticket since city moved to the Etihad stadium, which is not a considerable amount of time in comparison to others, but long enough (IMHO) to deserve the chance of buying the odd away ticket each season. With the current system in place, the likelihood of being able to purchase an away ticket will only diminish. I’d be interested to know other people’s thoughts on this.

I’ve just called the MCFC customer services line and unfortunately the points restriction is still in place, even though we’re only a few days away from the match. This means that I would need 22,500 points to be able able to purchase a ticket when I only have 10,000. I’m not usually one to grumble, but how is someone like myself meant to be able to purchase the odd away ticket each season? I can appreciate that the fans who have been going for years should have first priority, but the points gap differential is only increasing as (correct me if I’m wrong) each time an away ticket is purchased, the card holder earns more points. I’ve held a season ticket since city moved to the Etihad stadium, which is not a considerable amount of time in comparison to others, but long enough (IMHO) to deserve the chance of buying the odd away ticket each season. With the current system in place, the likelihood of being able to purchase an away ticket will only diminish. I’d be interested to know other people’s thoughts on this.
No points now for aways, however the times when people who qualify lower down the scale and purchase a ticket gets them no further up the ladder. In effect I can miss as many aways as I want, but still buy tickets for Bournemouth and OT every season without travelling to London/North East on a Tuesday night to keep up. Suits me. But its not fair
Well done City Matters...… I know, going over old ground, but still amazes me how this was deemed a good idea

Still looking for a ticket managed to get one of the two I was looking for. Can collect today or Saturday
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.