Boxsets/Series

Never been one for box sets but started watching series one of Game of Thrones and I’m addicted. My wife was looking forward to the end of the football season but I’ve now found a replacement.

Also I’d never seen Breaking Bad but bought a box set of all the series 1-6 for £6.00. I’ve heard good things about Breaking Bad so looking forward to watching that.

Escape At Dannemora. Eight hours, one off series with a beginning a middle and a definite end. Starts a little slow but is simmering nicely by episode 3.

Benicio Del Toro, Patricia Arquette, Paul Dano and a whole host of other familiar faces tear it up. No schmalz, hollywood stuff, or showiness anywhere in this show.

If you like prison break stuff, crime series in general, or just bleak misanthropic portrayals of massively unattractive but strangely watchable characters then go for it.

Escape At Dannemora. Eight hours, one off series with a beginning a middle and a definite end. Starts a little slow but is simmering nicely by episode 3.

Benicio Del Toro, Patricia Arquette, Paul Dano and a whole host of other familiar faces tear it up. No schmalz, hollywood stuff, or showiness anywhere in this show.

If you like prison break stuff, crime series in general, or just bleak misanthropic portrayals of massively unattractive but strangely watchable characters then go for it.

I thought it was excellent.

TheTudors_Complete_USA.jpg

Love/Hate - Number 1 for me, loved it.
Gomorrah - Not even seen the most recent season.
Homeland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.