Boyata called up Begium senior

BoyBlue_1985 said:
carlos92 said:

Laugh all you like but im sure if anyone on this forum 1 a olympic silver medal, would go crazy and treasure it

I know its no World Cup winners medal but how much play time did Silva get. Infact cancel that coz i remember Jo wasnt exactly the main man upfront in Olympic

I am not laughing at that. Just laughing at the posters comment. I am happy that Jo is part of our Squad.

carlos92 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Laugh all you like but im sure if anyone on this forum 1 a olympic silver medal, would go crazy and treasure it

I know its no World Cup winners medal but how much play time did Silva get. Infact cancel that coz i remember Jo wasnt exactly the main man upfront in Olympic

I am not laughing at that. Just laughing at the posters comment. I am happy that Jo is part of our Squad.

Oh no you can laugh at Jo, we all do and his cup tiedness!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
carlos92 said:

Oh no you can laugh at Jo, we all do and his cup tiedness!!!

Arf (again) :)

cptaidan88 said:
Does anyone else think Belgium are going to have a really good team in the next few years? Obviously Kompany is missing but Dembele from Fulham looked good from what I have seen and by all accounts the ridiculously named Eden Hazard is supposed to be a future star. Added to the names already in the list I would expect them to at least be qualifying for the major tournaments on a regular basis in the near future.

Logan Bailly (Goalie), Thomas Vermaelen, Steven Defour, Marouane Fellaini etc

Yeah good potential.

how did lukuku (spelling) do the boy is a beast... a beast i wish we'd sign

belgium have come a long way since mpenza lol

mammyjam said:
how did lukuku (spelling) do the boy is a beast... a beast i wish we'd sign

belgium have come a long way since mpenza lol

Played but didn't score. Both goals were scored by Ogunjimi who was making his debut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.