Boyata...then

The one thing that stood out in the Chelsea match for me was Boyatas body check on Droga,in the penalty area.
OK, he got away with it,but it was his audacity to take out probably the best centre forward in the PL.
As if to say,fuck you mate,you`re going nowhere !!
What a prospect to have coming through.

A good young defender always seems to have time on the ball and Boyata does.

He may never be first on the team sheet but if Ned was back from loan he'd be watching our young Belgian from the stands.

As for the other's at some stage Guidetti & Nimely will probably get a chance with the Sweede looking a better bet at the moment.

For me Cunningham, Mee & Ibrihim (sp) at the moiment don't look good enough for us. But with age they could improve.

LoveCity said:
Still think Vlad may have a part to play even if a squad player, but much may depend on whether SWP gets his new contract as if Shauny was sold you'd think it would open up a rotation spot for Weiss.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Weiss again. Not good enough. End of story. Otherwise at the ripe old age of nearly 21 he'd be playing for us, not failing to get in the Notlob and Rangers teams. There are those of course that think it's for his 'development' and by the time he finally comes back at age 34 he'll be a great player.

Funny how Dedryck didn't need to be loaned out for 'development', although younger!

Nimely and Guidetti from what I've seen - bearing in mind I don't go to reserve or youth games. I don't think Cunningham, Mee and Ibrahim are good enough. If you do go to reserve and youth games and think I'm talking bollocks, fair enough, it is a partially informed opinion at best.

Guidetti
Ibrahim
Nimely
Bunn
Henshall
Weiss

could all become proper players

especially Guidetti and Bunn IMO<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:07 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Nimely
Boyata
Guidetii
Ibrahim
Benali
Vesali

All the above will get chances to prove if they can make it

Maybe Mee, cunningham, Ball, Tutte, Kay and mcdermott (very doubtful though)

From our youth team probably the likes of bunn,Henshall,Drury and Olle look like the most likely to get a chance.

The young spanish kid looks good too. :) name escapes me.
Juan Roman Olle

i think andrew tutte heard hes been doin brilliant at rochdale and there flying and i watched him in the pre season games and thought he was class keeping the ball

bluebannana said:

I agree he is worth mentioning. Always impressed me when I watched EDS.

Roman is decent.

But yes I agree with everyone Boyata and Nimely for me.

Guideiti has confidence but he looks like a late developer. I am not sure we hold on to your youth for that long.

Mee is a doubt for me so is Abdi. Apparently Omar El Abdouli is decent but haven't seen lots of him.

Bunn scores a lot but it will be interesting to see him step up.

Gai Assulin anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.