Boyata

good on him, he really stuck at it. he has a lot of potential, that was a huge stage for someone in their second senior start. i loved the filthy look he gave when he came off to, hopefully when he wakes up tommorow he realises that it was an honour to start such a game. tbh onuoha could have been caught out just as easily twice in the last 15, rooney was at the top of his game.

i think he did ok. he did let rooney get around him a few times but i think he'll devellop into a nice player.

He did well yeah, the fact he came off looking gutted is pretty good sign to me. He wanted to stay out there.

Kept Rooney out of the game untill he had to come off. Only then did Shrek start to dominate. Great performance.

Still very inexperienced, but considering it was 2nd competitive game and first derby, i thought he handled himself very well.

Good luck to the lad.

keep this lad in center half with vinny and get ned at right back, he cant really be any worse than richards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.