Boyata

Tricky_Trev said:
He slipped at a few critical moments, and sliced many clearances. He could maybe have been a bit tighter to Rooney for their winner, giving himself a better chance of stopping the ball reaching him. You could also tell he was incredibly nervous.

But you know what... i don't give a shit. There'd be something wrong with him if he wasn't nervous. I'm incredibly proud of him. He's come from nowhere to play both legs in our first cup semi-final for about 28 years, or something like that. And a Manchester derby to boot. He was also outstanding against Scunny. I'm not going to be blind to certain errors that he made - because he did make some - but at the same time, you can forgive him 100%. He's put everything he has into these games. So, so proud of the lad. Made some great last ditch challenges, glancing headers to clear the danger, and put his body on the line to block things. I can't think of a single player that has crammed so much into his first 3/4 games as a professional. These experiences will stand him in great stead for the future. A star is born.
Well bloody said

Agree with all of the posts...talk about being thrown in at the deep end! Superb performance from a lad without much experience! I wonder if Mancini will just use him sparingly now Toure is back? For me I wouldn't change the two centre halves at the moment.

He pretty much owned the best striker in the prem in two derby matches that were also semi finals. This lad has earned his place in the first team and I would play him ahead of toure if he is still up for it after tonight. In fact I would make a point of playing him on sunday just to let him know what he has achieved in the last month.

We were ok tonight. I know it feels bad but we were ok and we will be even better very soon.

I though Boyata and Kompany were fuckin immense.

Left back was a real issue.
Micah a little out of position again plenty of times

he was fantastic tonight couple of mistakes sliced clearances but had a really good game .
komps was fantastic to apart from there 3rd goal way out of position but he has been immense and should keep that position. left back is a nightmare for us garrido just doesnt cut it there im surprised we havent bought one
proud to be blue tonight they know we are coming

Immense today, read the game very well and his passing was on par with everyone elses.

Absolutely immence tonight, yes the odd mistake but as stated he's only a kid. He will learn from the experience and turn into an even better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.