Boyata

Should have kept hold of him he is a good back up! Be good if we put a recall clause in there

Hey guys,

As I'm well informed, City have the option to take him back in January.
But what can we expect from Boyata? Was he close to the first squad?

FcTwente said:
Hey guys,

Played a couple of time 2010/2011, then was loaned to Bolton last year. Was a bad atmosphere there, lots of pressure playing for a side in a relegation battle for a young loanee, so difficult to judge his time there.

Good prospect for the future, needs a good club and experience.

Tell The King said:
FcTwente said:
Hey guys,

Played a couple of time 2010/2011, then was loaned to Bolton last year. Was a bad atmosphere there, lots of pressure playing for a side in a relegation battle for a young loanee, so difficult to judge his time there.

Good prospect for the future, needs a good club and experience.

He was in and out of their team playing out of position as well. Think he'll do well at Twente with a good run of games.

FcTwente said:
Hey guys,

A good prospect but needs games and to start kicking on.

Blue Smarties said:
Good move for him.

And for the club in all fairness.

Will be interesting to follow his progress & whether he gets a sustained run of games in their first team. I'll be honest I don't think he'll ever reach the standard required for our team but I'd love to be proved wrong,

We must not let go of Boyata has a lot of potential, needs to go to good team this season, hopefully Twente will be a good experience for him................

The right decision tosend him out on loan and see if he can actually make that step up - IMO he was a bit nervous whenever he had to step into the 1st team so this move will prove if he is going to come back or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.