Boyata

if twenty fans you tube boyata will they get dedddddrriiiccccckkkkkkk.boyata boyata ,funny ,if so.

Boyata is a good player, i preferred him to stefan savic he actually could defend.. a loan to Twente could prove lots of experience and games under his belt... so when he comes back he can put this into action like stated when Kolo is release in the future...

He's going to be a class player... Hopefully he'll pledge his future like Kompany has...

He is like Savic that he could make it at a decent standard but not at the top level.

Ray78 said:
He is like Savic that he could make it at a decent standard but not at the top level.
Still place with him in the squad though, Jonny Evans, Wes Brown, O'Shea etc were not real top players but were/are big squad players for United.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ray78 said:
Still place with him in the squad though, Jonny Evans, Wes Brown, O'Shea etc were not real top players but were/are big squad players for United.

True in one sense he could provide useful cover, however he should be playing regular footbal at his age. If our new Centre Back doesn't quite shape up then we will see if he can step up another level, after his loan spell.

Still think he will be sold, he will become part of next summers clear out. Next summer Santa Cruz, Bridge and Kolo will be gone and with this guy that's £290,000 of the wage bill. I also expect MJ to be moved on and Dzeko sold. That's around £22mill in transfer fees and circa £450,000 in wages saved.

I would expect these funds to be reinvested in replacement for Dzeko unless guidetti is ready and a world class ball playing CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.