Boycott the M*rror

I doubt they can sue for quoting a reporters words if the source is attached. This sounds like a commercially driven threat which I doubt is enforceable in an online forum.

So if someone does breach their copyright on here now who will they go after. Ric or the poster? Coz I don't give a fuck me. I'll take them on and fuck them up. Long dick style.

maybe other forums don't tell it as it is.
There is a small army of 'copyright-proofing' interns in publishing houses and City firms.

Anyway, how do you know that other forums are not or will not receive such a notice?

What a petty thing to do,i suppose this is the only forum that has been given this warning (agenda) which ever smartarse connected to the mirror sanctioned this I hope he or she shites no thicker than thread for the foreseeable future,oh and if anyone from the mirror is reading this go fcuk yourselves you petty bastards ....

Why such outrage and not being able to copy and paste fro a publication you say you never read etc?

Why does anyone care?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.