BOYCOTT THE SUN!!!!

If you want to rant and rave then do so... the news/sports desk will take your invective all day and laugh.

If you want to get under their skin a bit and actually make them take notice then please give me a bit of time and I will come up with a letter for you all to send which is more likely to be noticed.

I'm at work at the moment but will get it done asap...

It's knowing who to write to and what to say that counts in situations like this.

Not buying the paper is obviously one way but they will remain ignorant of that... you need to raise awareness with the right people in the right way.

Looks like Hughes is on the verge of boycotting them.

Confirms Robinho will be fined and even took a side swipe at the Sun. Nice one.

2303 Kippax Reg. said:
Does anyone buy that comic in the first place?

LOL - looks like the only TV program he should be on is Postman Pat on Cbeebies. His eyes are too close together and his brain and mouth aren't connected.

Just remember to remind him when we're succesful how much he slagged us at this moment.

Thanx4Knives said:
svennis pennis said:
Looks like Hughes is on the verge of boycotting them.

Confirms Robinho will be fined and even took a side swipe at the Sun. Nice one.

Wheres that from mate?

SSN just showed some of his press conference. Looked almost sympathetic to how poor their journalism has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.