Bradford City thread

First win - and first points - for Bradford in the Mark Hughes era. 2-0 away to top of the table Forest Green.

There will be a lot of happy faces, when I go into work on Tuesday.

First win - and first points - for Bradford in the Mark Hughes era. 2-0 away to top of the table Forest Green.

There will be a lot of happy faces, when I go into work on Tuesday.
Honestly never been to a more soulless place in my life :( top of the league and you wouldn’t think it the way the way of the non attmosphere there .......... still that’s the new modern IKEA club for you

Cracking result that, Forest Green have gone from all conquering to not winning in their last 6 which corresponds to me putting them on my coupon each week :(

Cracking result that, Forest Green have gone from all conquering to not winning in their last 6 which corresponds to me putting them on my coupon each week :(
We played them earlier on in the season and yesterday and on both occasions they looked bang average which shows what a real mess we have made of this season :( it really is a poor league the only team that have impressed are Mansfield they should go up automatically............ we just need a good end to the season and go for it next term ........... Hughesto his credit has started rebuilding the bond between the fans and the players....... the players themselves look happier so things are starting to look up

Yeah we probably edged it for the so called best team in the league they did very little to trouble us
After your first two results - both wins, I think - my former partner at work placed a bet on you winning promotion this season.

I told him at the time that I thought he was being a bit premature.

After your first two results - both wins, I think - my former partner at work placed a bet on you winning promotion this season.

I told him at the time that I thought he was being a bit premature.
Gaps to big for that we would need to win all our remaining games which won’t happen ........... the major thing when Hughes came in was to halt the slide he has done that ........... all he needs to do is finish the season off with a strong finish ........ we got beat by Swindon last week but most folk walked away happy that at least we looked like a team that was trying to win games unlike Adams whose all basis was being negative ............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.