Bradford City thread

He comes across as a decent enough chap so I have no ill-feelings towards him...despite him being an ex-rag.
Yeah he does seem ok to be fair. Along with Bruce I think even for there past I don’t mind them.
I stand to be corrected but hughes has never been particularly resentful towards city or bad mouthed us to often.

His sacking was handled shoddily but I think that can also be put down to having new owners to the world of football.
He did really well at Blackburn and implemented a lot of good things at the Welsh set up. He had to change the culture and thinking at city and was for the first time in his career manage actual world class footballers. It didn’t work out but he was originally brought to the club under different circumstances to the ones he found himself a little while later.

I like Bradford And I hope it works well for all involved there.

Started with a 2-0 loss hardly surprising with what he’s been left with :( least the majority of these tossers are out of contact in the summer thank Fook

Think this season is one to draw a line under and let him build for next year. If he has good connections in the game could work in your favour getting loans in from the PL.

Yeah he does seem ok to be fair. Along with Bruce I think even for there past I don’t mind them.
I stand to be corrected but hughes has never been particularly resentful towards city or bad mouthed us to often.

His sacking was handled shoddily but I think that can also be put down to having new owners to the world of football.
He did really well at Blackburn and implemented a lot of good things at the Welsh set up. He had to change the culture and thinking at city and was for the first time in his career manage actual world class footballers. It didn’t work out but he was originally brought to the club under different circumstances to the ones he found himself a little while later.

I like Bradford And I hope it works well for all involved there.
Roque Santa Cruz. Nuff said, move on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.