Bradford City thread

Isn't that how Hughes usually comes unstuck? Manages well when he can spend a little, but once you give him a blank chequebook he starts behaving like a giddy kid in the sweetshop.

E. g. Signing Julio Caesar weeks after getting Rob Green on a free at QPR.
I doubt Bradford have any money to speak of.

Has been paid £18 million in pay offs for getting sacked! What a job.
This has become embedded in manager contracts now. If sacked, pay off. Sunderland sacked Keane, mainly because he was hardly ever there. No prob, have a wedge.

I wonder how much Bruce has been given?
Make you wonder why they both carry on.

They must know they're flogging dead horses, getting no younger and loads of stress.

Multi millionaires in all likelihood, can't take it with you, just fuck off to the sun somewhere and relax. Neither of them are going to be at a top club again....unless, ah hang on I did say top club ;)

Seriously, if they feel the need to do something, go and manage in the sun/some national backwater team.

Make you wonder why they both carry on.

They must know they're flogging dead horses, getting no younger and loads of stress.

Multi millionaires in all likelihood, can't take it with you, just fuck off to the sun somewhere and relax. Neither of them are going to be at a top club again....unless, ah hang on I did say top club ;)

Seriously, if they feel the need to do something, go and manage in the sun/some national backwater team.
Exactly. Imagine you are the wife of either of them....... you are married to a multi millionaire who isn't working and you are thinking "let's go on a cruise or spend a month in the Caribbean..."
And your husband turns to you and says "Hey! We are moving to Bradford / Dudley for my new job....."

No one is forcing you to read it, let alone contribute.

For the record, in case you’ve missed it, I’m interested in Bradford City because they are my local club, and some of my best mates at work are ST holders at Valley Parade, and I hope for them that Hughes has a long and successful career here.
The twat is still causing friction on BM - Wanker!

In any case I don't get the Hughes hatred myself. Yeah I hated him as a player with his flying elbows and other dirty misdemeanours but as a man I have no issue with him particularly. He had the guts to have a go at City but it didn't work out. He couldn't organise a defence and we should have done better but he is far from our worst manager even taking into account the huge outlay. Allison was a great coach but a lousy manager twice over. Frank Clark a nice bloke who brought Horlock, Weaver and Wiekens in but he was next to clueless (and clueless by the end). Poor old John Bensen ....don't even start me but he was dealt a pretty bad hand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.