Bradford City thread

Don’t really get the hatred for Hughesy unless you’re a 12 yr old trying to prove you hate the rags more than anyone else in the whole school. Even as a player he wasn’t an obvious **** like men of his era - whiteside mcgrath robson ince etc

Honourable man who did a decent job at City and bought some players who went on to be City greats. I wish him well.

Don’t really get the hatred for Hughesy unless you’re a 12 yr old trying to prove you hate the rags more than anyone else in the whole school. Even as a player he wasn’t an obvious **** like men of his era - whiteside mcgrath robson ince etc

Honourable man who did a decent job at City and bought some players who went on to be City greats. I wish him well.
Agree totally.

He is, however, as magnolia as you can get as a manager.

Have the gobby Bradford massive from the Foden video had their say yet? Oh sorry I forgot they support Liverpool.

These clubs can employ who they like as a manager but you can't polish a turd. Unless they invest in better players there's only so much they can do.

If Hughes can win promotion, he will be regarded as a hero in Bradford.

Obviously.

The club has huge potential, with home attendances regularly in the 13-15 000 range, even now that they are struggling in the fourth tier.

I know all clubs are where they are because they deserve to be there, with a few notable exceptions, but the Bantams really should be higher up the football pyramid.

Pros:

Biggish name in football.
Seems a decent enough chap.

Cons:

Shite tactically.
Equally boring to watch his teams as it is to listen to him in press conferences.
Dinosaur.
I would disagree with you on decent chap and say he's an absolute bell end. Paddy Kenny tells a great story on Undr the Cosh podcast about him getting his arse out about people parking in his car park space at QPR and then having a sign made with Mark Hughes OBE put on his space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.