Bradford City thread

He should have been kept on by us as chief scout. He got us Vinny and Zabba at ridiculous prices.
I know he always brags about that but I'd put that down to our scouts. After all we £16m for Crocky Santa Cruz because Clueless had to have him.

I know he always brags about that but I'd put that down to our scouts. After all we £16m for Crocky Santa Cruz because Clueless had to have him.

Whoever spotted them should have been retained. I think Hughes was brought in by Shinawatra as he knew he couldn't get his assets so we had to work on a budget. Once we were in the big money league we had to upgrade.

I hope he does well.
I do. He wasn’t a success at City but the club signed some great players when he was here. He's never been typical United and he genuinely wanted to make City better. Sadly he couldn't organise a defence and the rest is history.

Pros:

Biggish name in football.
Seems a decent enough chap.

Cons:

Shite tactically.
Equally boring to watch his teams as it is to listen to him in press conferences.
Dinosaur.

I hated his sharp elbows as a player. He was very dirty but a technically gifted footballer.

As a manager he's very average but he he's a decent man in my view and I appreciate the fact as an ex-United player that he came to manage City.

I hope he has his best days as a boss at Bradford City and gets them back up at least to the 2nd tier.

I would disagree with you on decent chap and say he's an absolute bell end. Paddy Kenny tells a great story on Undr the Cosh podcast about him getting his arse out about people parking in his car park space at QPR and then having a sign made with Mark Hughes OBE put on his space.
A bloke wants employees to do the decent thing and not park in his designated parking spot.

Yeah definite wanker, don’t know how he lives with himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.