Bradley sacked by Swansea

Can't really blame him. Inherited a s### team, fans wanted him out before he even started and didn't get to January to bring in some new players.

In Today's football being a manager pretty much revolves around signing players. He didn't get 1 transfer window.

Who ever they get in will need to make a lot of good signings/promote youth talent because their current first team squad is mediocre.
A good manager can work wonders, even with a poor squad. Look at GPC's last season; they strolled to the title. The following season the (more or less) same squad, under The Chosen One™; well, we all know how that panned out! And what about BFS at the Mackems? They were dead in the water when he came in, but he kept them up. But, granted, that is a poor squad at Swansea.

A good manager can work wonders, even with a poor squad. Look at GPC's last season; they strolled to the title. The following season the (more or less) same squad, under The Chosen One™; well, we all know how that panned out! And what about BFS at the Mackems? They were dead in the water when he came in, but he kept them up. But, granted, that is a poor squad at Swansea.
Big Sam turned Sunderland around when he got to January and he signed some players. Sunderland didn't get 1 point in December under Big Sam.

Expectations are higher than they've ever been. The group isn't really very 'tough'. Failing to qualify might be acceptable to some supporters with a 'little Wales' mentality, but it would be a disaster for FAW plans. Coleman would loose his job. His reputation is better now than it would be after failed qualification, which I fear will be the outcome.

I want to see us make a good go of it and fight until the end. Wales did better than anyone expected in the tournament so sacking Coleman for not making the World Cup is harsh.

Nevertheless, Swansea have made an approach now so let's just wait and see...

So the Swans have asked to speak to Coleman, if he says no would they go for a second choice ? If so Giggs is the ideal man, after all he was Mrs Rhodri's !

Everyone is missing the point here with all this talk of Coleman and Giggs. It is completely the other way around.
Coleman's stock is high. Wales wont qualify for the World Cup, and then it becomes an anti climax. Wales have tied Coleman down to a new contract that will have to be paid up by Swansea. Ryan Giggs is a ****, but that aside...no Premier League team will give him a job at the moment, although the world seems to want them to. Wales will want him to replace Coleman as national team manager. He will be cheap, and he will be forgiven for all mistakes/failings and anything better will be a bonus. Then he will eventually get a club managers job.
coleman to Swansea. Dead eyed family guy to Wales. obvious no?

Everyone is missing the point here with all this talk of Coleman and Giggs. It is completely the other way around.
Coleman's stock is high. Wales wont qualify for the World Cup, and then it becomes an anti climax. Wales have tied Coleman down to a new contract that will have to be paid up by Swansea. Ryan Giggs is a ****, but that aside...no Premier League team will give him a job at the moment, although the world seems to want them to. Wales will want him to replace Coleman as national team manager. He will be cheap, and he will be forgiven for all mistakes/failings and anything better will be a bonus. Then he will eventually get a club managers job.
coleman to Swansea. Dead eyed family guy to Wales. obvious no?

Could be.

But, like many on here, I don't want Bryan Briggs exposed as a crap manager until he has had a chance to really fuck things up at the swamp.
I fear that any job the duplicitous, cross-eyed wanker takes will mean the end of any aspirations he has to become rat-in-chief at the rodent-infested shithole in Trafford.

Could be.

But, like many on here, I don't want Bryan Briggs exposed as a crap manager until he has had a chance to really fuck things up at the swamp.
I fear that any job the duplicitous, cross-eyed wanker takes will mean the end of any aspirations he has to become rat-in-chief at the rodent-infested shithole in Trafford.
Hes going to remain boring the tits off us on the TV for another season and then be made Wales manager once they dont qualify.
I dont think Coleman will leave for the Swans job, looks like he wants to work abroad after that happens. Latest noises are that Paul Clement has got the Swansea job

Could be.

yes-o.gif

Sty reporting that Swansea have said a big NO to the Family Man. Now obviously he didn't want the job but it is still a big snub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.