Bradley sacked by Swansea

You forgot to mention the coco pops story haha.

But spot on about the ex dippers and rags. I was 18 when Swansea beat Reading in the play offs, I had the piss ripped out of me for supporting City all through school from Dipper and Rags alike and as soon as they won that game the very same people switched to Swansea and began calling me a glory supporter for supporting City. I see a ridiculous amount of cars with both Swansea and United/Dipper stickers on.

Whenever I see these people out and about I always remind them who they used to support before the Jacks got promoted, they really don't like that. Will be interesting to see what crowds they get if they go down? I'll plump for 14k.
They used to take 250 to away games in the Championship

He did a phone interview on talksport on the morning of a match. He should have been sacked for that alone.
With all the problems and issues he had to deal with you'd think doing a bit of radio would be the last thing on his mind.

He did a phone interview on talksport on the morning of a match. He should have been sacked for that alone.
With all the problems and issues he had to deal with you'd think doing a bit of radio would be the last thing on his mind.

He's an American. Being media savvy and always available for an interview goes with the territory for American sports coaches.

The Euros was the first major tournament for Wales in over 50 years. Not qualifying for Russia is hardly a disaster given the tough group.
The actually reached the last 8 in the 1976 Euros but the format was different and that round was played home and away.

The Euros was the first major tournament for Wales in over 50 years. Not qualifying for Russia is hardly a disaster given the tough group.
Expectations are higher than they've ever been. The group isn't really very 'tough'. Failing to qualify might be acceptable to some supporters with a 'little Wales' mentality, but it would be a disaster for FAW plans. Coleman would loose his job. His reputation is better now than it would be after failed qualification, which I fear will be the outcome.

His interview post sacking was funny. Says he was pissed off. Has he not seen his results?
Can't really blame him. Inherited a s### team, fans wanted him out before he even started and didn't get to January to bring in some new players.

In Today's football being a manager pretty much revolves around signing players. He didn't get 1 transfer window.

Who ever they get in will need to make a lot of good signings/promote youth talent because their current first team squad is mediocre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.