Bradley sacked by Swansea

And that's a hell of a long way!

;-)

Sadly. I wish he had actually lasted till the end of the season. It just spotlights how US coaches lack experience and proper training at the international level. I hear English people complain about the certification standards and lack of certified coaches at academy level. Over here the youth coaching standards are absolute crap. They are just diabolical. You have the college system which just reinforces the (athletes first, no skills) and the US soccer pyramid does absolutely nothing to fund or organize a decent youth system. Klinsmann finally instituted a decent national certification system that all national youth affiliated managers and coaches will have to go through. But it will be years before any of those guys reach the top levels of play. I see coaches such as Jesse Marsch, Caleb Porter and Greg Vanney reaching a certain level and never going past that. We need managers at the International level as well as players.

Let Giggs have a go, then when he is sacked he can become another failed manager-turned-pundit.

God, he is awful to listen to . But of course having him on might appeal to the rag "fans" all over the world.

I hate his shifty, beady eyes, too.

Everyone knew they would sack him from the moment he was hired, we could see it coming a mile off. Basically what they've done is wasted three months in which their club could be getting out of the relegation zone. The only reason he was hired is because he's American like the owners. Bradley seemed likeable but he was a million miles out of his depth. It was pure stupidity.

Imagine if Sheikh Mansour just went "Fuck it", fired Pep and just grabbed the best-qualified Emirati manager he could find. It would be a total disaster.

Let Giggs have a go, then when he is sacked he can become another failed manager-turned-pundit.

God, he is awful to listen to . But of course having him on might appeal to the rag "fans" all over the world.

I hate his shifty, beady eyes, too.
He has the same eyes as George W Bush. Dodgy as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.