Bradley sacked by Swansea

How can Giggs go from a player to manager of a Premier League club (albeit one that is going down) without any real experience; 4/5 games for the rags is not exactly experience is it?

Mind you it would get him away from Manchester so that could be a good result. :-)

The mind boggles!!

There are no rumours coming out of the club and me and my mates know plenty of ITKs there. Was told straight after the match that Brad Bobley was sacked but there is nothing we can find out about replacements at all. That suggests that they havent got a clue themselves as to who it may be.

twitcher already punting himself for the job. i think gary rowett will get it

Heard him on talksport, saying 'difficult but not impossible' for swans to stay up - yeah right. Probably fancies making extra cash in the January transfer window.

shame that such a well-run club with a core ethos they built everything around has been destroyed by the owner getting greedy and turning to the Americans.

is sir tom jones still alive give it him till the end of season

could not give a toss about them and the way the laughed at us after buying BONY for that amount of money even dick turpin wore a mask

is sir tom jones still alive give it him till the end of season

could not give a toss about them and the way the laughed at us after buying BONY for that amount of money even dick turpin wore a mask
That's exactly my view of them these days, fuck em. Theyve had it now anyway, their 'fans' are already losing interest and pulling their old rag and dipper shirts out of the loft. I was winding a load of them up in the boozer yesterday, they are all on the defensive saying 'I always supported two teams, everyone knows that'. I know scores of rugby men who had nowt at all to ever do with football, and they bought season tickets. They are gradually drifting back now, and attendances for the Ospreys are creeping up, although they are having a good season so that may account for a bit of it. These people wont be going to watch in the Championship and they already saying that they know they wont get back up if relegated. They had a good thing going there a few years ago and a combination of things, greed, extra marital shagging within the club, personality clashes and cliques, the agent of Laudrup being a twat, and then the ultimate sell out resulting in Brad Flipping Bobley. Theyre fucked now. The fans want Coleman in to redress the balance against the foreign owners, what with him being a local and that. They arent that keen on Brian Riggs going there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.