Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love if he could came off the bench against Stoke, but he will probably not make the bench considering that Dinho, Delph, Silva and Sterling might be back

He should have started the game.

Anyway, the boy ability to hold the ball & dribble is better than Jesus.

I hope Pep show more faith to Diaz & give him more minutes, the boy have the potential to replace Sergio or Sterling.

With the EDS he played in all attacking positions.

He lit up the game against Basle when he came on , and when the title is in the bag i hope he gets a few league games , reminds me a lot of Kinky and will only thrive under Pep.

Very enterprising cameo. He's looked a lot better coming off the bench than the couple of times he started, so he might make for a very useful supersub option over the next couple of years.

Diaz and Foden should be getting Premier League medals as a minimum. That's only 5 appearances (Foden currently on 2, Brahim on 3).

It's such a small thing, but to have the academy be able to say they've produced PL winners, to have pictures of those 2 getting their medals etc. will be a massive boost to everyone at the academy who's been slogging through these barren years.

Agree wholeheartedly

Very impressed with his cameo last night. Was interesting to see how much more he wanted it, than some of his more senior counterparts.

He had me out of my seat with his fantastic dribbling and balance. What an exciting player this lad looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.