Brazil V Holland

Cobwebcat said:
Brazil are a great team but today they were beaten by a better side. The difference was Robben. Brazil's best player was Alves.

City....sign up Robben and Alves!!!!!! (only joking...or am I?)

When Brasil went to 2-1 down they were devoid of ideas..It seems the best way to beat them is to try to get the lead..they really do not like losing and thats when the nastiness comes into their play..

samharris said:
Cobwebcat said:
Brazil are a great team but today they were beaten by a better side. The difference was Robben. Brazil's best player was Alves.

City....sign up Robben and Alves!!!!!! (only joking...or am I?)

When Brasil went to 2-1 down they were devoid of ideas..It seems the best way to beat them is to try to get the lead..they really do not like losing and thats when the nastiness comes into their play..

I've seen enough of Brazil to know that it's only a beautiful game for them if they're winning. Talented, skilled, organised and graceless.

SCF08 said:
Ruhr said:
the better team won, not the better players. it´s football, not tennis.
Not the better players?

Brazil's 4 defenders are better but midfield and attack are not better.

Hollands players have been instrumental in Euro succes this year (Van Bommel, Robben for Bayern, Sneijder for Inter). Van Persie is a class act as well but is not even playing on 20% this World Cup.

Robinho has been shipped back to Brazil....Kaka has been shocking for Real....L.Fabaiano was benched by Sevilla for last part of season. G.Silva is playing in Greece and Felipe Melo has more red cards in the bank than cash.

EDIT:

Just heard that Dunga has resigned already. Just what Capello should have done.

i agree, but most of the world and the media always take and overhype Brazlians as the better players. By nature. That´s why i´m so glad, they are out again.

(but van Bommel is not really a great footballer)

Nige showed a range of passing today that he doesn't do for us. Let's have more of that in the new season.
Nige and Tevez in the final I hope.

Mick Jaggers fault

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100702/tod-brazil-can-t-get-no-jagger-satisfact-1066d3e.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100702/to ... 66d3e.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.