Brazil v Italy

yankblue said:
We went through! Hahaha it's a disgrace really cause we're so shit but credit where credits due we got through!

we coulda won 4 or 5 nil today...we weren't shit today, and it was a plesant suprise.

All a bit ropey if you ask me got Sepp Blatter fix written all over it, a team through from each federation???

I'll be watching U21's tomz at least thats a competitive tournament this confederations is a joke.

kiam06 said:
All a bit ropey if you ask me got Sepp Blatter fix written all over it, a team through from each federation???

I'll be watching U21's tomz at least thats a competitive tournament this confederations is a joke.

FIFA fucking blew at a fix with the two reds on the US, and a missed handballl on the line today.

supermicahrichards said:
kiam06 said:

FIFA fucking blew at a fix with the two reds on the US, and a missed handballl on the line today.

Seriously. Anyone who thinks FIFA wants to see the US do well internationally doesn't know his or her history.

2002 World Cup quarterfinal: US go out after a blatant handball by Germany's Frings on the goalline is conveniently ignored.

2006 World Cup group play first game: Mastroeni joke sending off puts the US a man down in a draw with Italy.

2006 World Cup group play third game: Ridiculous penalty on Onyewu ends US bid to advance out of group play in loss to Ghana

2008 Confederations Cup group play first game: Ludicrous first-half sending off of Ricardo Clark puts the US a man down of eventual 3-1 loss to Italy

2008 Confederations Cup group play third game: Another blatant handball on goalline goes uncalled, though this time the US squeak by.

That's FIVE very conspicuous refereeing injustices against the US in their past seven world tournament matches.

So you'll pardon me if I'm laughing at the suggestion that FIFA wanted the US to advance tonight.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MHqvJ2Poc0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MHqvJ2Poc0</a>

supermicahrichards said:
yankblue said:
We went through! Hahaha it's a disgrace really cause we're so shit but credit where credits due we got through!

we coulda won 4 or 5 nil today...we weren't shit today, and it was a plesant suprise.

I know tell me about it. We actually looked a good side today, proved me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.