Brazil v Italy

Citycitytid said:
kiam06 said:
somervillain said:
US up 2-0 on Egypt now. Egypt set to advance right now if the scores hold, thanks to the continuing anti-American agenda on FIFA's part. Shades of Frings's blatant goalline handball in the the 2002 World Cup quarterfinal, as Egypt somehow escape a red card and penalty thanks a visually impaired referee.

I am watching the game to see Robbie but couldn't say I gaive a fuck about the tournament it is a bit of joke event.

Would you say the same thing if england were in it mate?

If England were in it I wouldn't be watching it, they would bore me to death. You can't really think any of the teams are that arsed about it?

kiam06 said:
Citycitytid said:
kiam06 said:
somervillain said:
US up 2-0 on Egypt now. Egypt set to advance right now if the scores hold, thanks to the continuing anti-American agenda on FIFA's part. Shades of Frings's blatant goalline handball in the the 2002 World Cup quarterfinal, as Egypt somehow escape a red card and penalty thanks a visually impaired referee.

I am watching the game to see Robbie but couldn't say I gaive a fuck about the tournament it is a bit of joke event.

Would you say the same thing if england were in it mate?

If England were in it I wouldn't be watching it, they would bore me to death. You can't really think any of the teams are that arsed about it?
USA are pretty arsed.

Jay-Mcfc said:
Citycitytid said:
kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
laughing my ass off

Cheers for that I am a computer idiot, don't even know how to turn it off, it has been on stand bye for 7 years.

Lies
Same computer for 7years?!?!

Yep can't be arsed buying a new one, this has served me well. Needs a kick every now and then but apart from that no complaints.

I am watching the game to see Robbie but couldn't say I gaive a fuck about the tournament it is a bit of joke event.[/quote]

Would you say the same thing if england were in it mate?[/quote]

If England were in it I wouldn't be watching it, they would bore me to death. You can't really think any of the teams are that arsed about it?[/quote]
USA are pretty arsed.[/quote]

Exactly that makes my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.