Brazil v italy.

Worst Case Ontario said:
There i no way this Brazil side will win WC2014
You still confident about that? Throw in one of Sandro, Ramires or Lucas. Give an extra year and half development to Oscar, Neymar and Lucas Moura. They certainly have the players to be in the top 3 favourites alongside Spain and Germany, but it is a question if the players can gel and mature fast enough.

MSP said:
I'm getting really pissed when I see these young talents who are going to be world stars for next decade like Hazard, Oscar, Lucas.. being signed by Chelsea, PSg etc while we're chasing methuselahs like De Rossi.

To be fair, you need a balance. You can't have a team of Hazards and Oscars just like you can't have a team of De Rossi's. De Rossi would have improved our team this season ten fold, as would Hazard.

adrianr said:
MSP said:
I'm getting really pissed when I see these young talents who are going to be world stars for next decade like Hazard, Oscar, Lucas.. being signed by Chelsea, PSg etc while we're chasing methuselahs like De Rossi.

To be fair, you need a balance. You can't have a team of Hazards and Oscars just like you can't have a team of De Rossi's. De Rossi would have improved our team this season ten fold, as would Hazard.

That's right if it would be like that.

Hopefully it will change now with Txiki and Soriano but club's, as well as Mancini's, transfer policy so far was only - buy proven top players aged 25 and more for top dollars. Even Aguero who was younger than that is part of that policy, he was younger only because he started his pro career at 15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.