Break ups...

leenik said:
Blue Til Death said:
Ive been told that if I go to the Cup Final instead of where she has had us booked for the last 6 months we are done.. Oh well.. Adios you selfish woman..

go to neither the place she wants to go, or the cup final, and spend the day in a puddle of your own piss and tears, clutching a whisky bottle.
that seems to be the way to deal with problems!!
and then blame everybody else!!!

Will only do that if Wigan win.. She means a hell of a lot to me Pidge... But not that much, im hoping she comes round after a week of kneeling on my bottom lip getting into bed.. Will let you know how I get on

sounds to me like this one is really over...

any chance you could put a couple of pics on here so we can decide whether she is more suited to one of the other bluemoon brethren?

SWPISHOME said:
Thanks for all the advice it has helped and I appreciate it, As for the 'Less of the drink and man up' Maybe you should should put yourself in my shoes and see how I feel, I still feel like sh*t, Am still on the booze, Am hoping it will pass...My worst nightmare is going to see her with another man, Look what am like now, Imagine what the f*ck am going to be like when that happens, I actually feel sick. I wish it was easy for me to man up and move on but it's not as simple as that...

Every mans worst nightmare is seeing someone they love and adore so much with someone else. Your mind will go into overdrive, i know i will be the same if i ever find out if my ex is with someone else, asking myself all sorts of questions, but im not going to probe into it. Cut off, don't ask people who knew both of you questions about it, don't let them tell you neither. Time will help you heal that is a certain.

Stay off the beer, that is a definite.

bluecanary said:
I'm heading for a breakup myself, can't get over a situation without wanting to fill someone in - my girlfriend has a ex flame still lurking, they only went on two dates but nothing happened. He recently sent her a package in the post with a little note about how he misses her. He's then continued to text her recently, giving little updates on his life and so on.

She's not told him she has a boyfriend as she doesn't want to hurt his feelings as he's a 'nice guy' and hopes that he will 'go away'. She can't understand why I'm fucked off and says that it's not her fault.

Thank fuck City are in the FA Cup final....!
get phone,get number, get straight to the point..... i m her boyfriend,now f*ck off!!! hang up,end of.

Feel for you mate we have all been there to a degree NOW FOR ALL THE INSENCITIVE CUNTS FUCK OFF !!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
SWPISHOME said:
Thanks for all the advice it has helped and I appreciate it, As for the 'Less of the drink and man up' Maybe you should should put yourself in my shoes and see how I feel, I still feel like sh*t, Am still on the booze, Am hoping it will pass...My worst nightmare is going to see her with another man, Look what am like now, Imagine what the f*ck am going to be like when that happens, I actually feel sick. I wish it was easy for me to man up and move on but it's not as simple as that...

Every mans worst nightmare is seeing someone they love and adore so much with someone else. Your mind will go into overdrive, i know i will be the same if i ever find out if my ex is with someone else, asking myself all sorts of questions, but im not going to probe into it. Cut off, don't ask people who knew both of you questions about it, don't let them tell you neither. Time will help you heal that is a certain.

Stay off the beer, that is a definite.

every mans worst nightmare ???

no it aint.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Til Death said:
leenik said:
Blue Til Death said:
Ive been told that if I go to the Cup Final instead of where she has had us booked for the last 6 months we are done.. Oh well.. Adios you selfish woman..

go to neither the place she wants to go, or the cup final, and spend the day in a puddle of your own piss and tears, clutching a whisky bottle.
that seems to be the way to deal with problems!!
and then blame everybody else!!!

Will only do that if Wigan win.. She means a hell of a lot to me Pidge... But not that much, im hoping she comes round after a week of kneeling on my bottom lip getting into bed.. Will let you know how I get on

me me fuckin me.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.