Breakdancing - an Olympic sport???

I’ve been waiting for years for this news. Many mocked me, did I hang up my ambitions? No. I’m ready and able to represent the nation. I better change my phone setting from silent, o have a feeling I just might be getting the call.

Here I am showing my class with two of my Christian sisters. Thank you Jesus for this glorious day.

Word bitches ;)

Also climbing and skateboarding are proposed !!Why is it time and time again telling the time and tying your shoe laces are overlooked for inclusion?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/47317052
Climbing is already in for 2020. In a shit format though, where there's only one medal for 3 completely separate disciplines. But at least that has a clear winner and loser. The last thing we need is another judged sport. Taekwondo and boxing can fuck off. Corrupt as fuck the both of them.

I was going to joke that next up they'll be giving out Pulitzer Prizes to rappers.

But they already did that last year!

If these are olympic sports then danger wanking should be considered too

Last edited:
Achievements in sport shouldn't be subjective but measurable. For that reason alone break dancing should not be included in the Olympics. The likes of ice dancing and rhythmic gymnastics should also be excluded imo. Its a real shame that the powers that be have tried to grab the limelight with this silly announcement rather than include proper sports such as Netball that have been trying to get Olympic status for years.

Achievements in sport shouldn't be subjective but measurable. For that reason alone break dancing should not be included in the Olympics. The likes of ice dancing and rhythmic gymnastics should also be excluded imo. Its a real shame that the powers that be have tried to grab the limelight with this silly announcement rather than include proper sports such as Netball that have been trying to get Olympic status for years.
Surely if you're against subjectively judged sports it makes no sense to single out rhythmic gymnastics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.