Breaking Bad

01cravend said:
On this episode(se5ep7) go to 24:15mins and press play, in between the scenes a picture pops up of a woman for like a millisecond. :S ... Any ideas what/who it is?

[bigimg]https://twitter.com/01cravend/status/240262428812791808/photo/1/large[/bigimg]

Happened to me with other pictures aswell. It was just a poor editing out of adverts by the uploader (torrent)

Maybe the same thing?

Is it just me staying up till 4am waiting to watch the the mid-season finale online? It's gonna be a long 12months. I'll report back tomorrow!

oh my god ... holy shit, the ending!!

fucking 1 year for the next episode, pissing me off.

That ending...words can't describe. This show is hands down the most intense, greatest TV drama that's ever graced our television screens (or laptop screens if you're like me and just can't wait). The writers on this show are on another wave length as are the cast. The final 5 minutes were executed perfectly. I wasn't convinced at first with this show after being introduced to it a couple of months ago, but as the seasons have gone on that's quickly changed. BB has easily surpassed classics like The Sopranos in my opinion.

One year and eight episodes to go...pure torture.

Worst letdown for a long while. I forgot that this was the the last episode for a whole fucking year!!! I was so looking forward to next Sunday after that ending!

fuuuuuuuuuuuu-s516x399-70813.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.