Breaking Bad

I firmly expect a tooled to the teeth walt, exacting revenge after skylar is murdered and expect him to also rescue jesse, with Mike having also been murdered.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
buckshot said:
yatesy94 said:
Skylar is almost like a type of cancer to Walt now and vice-versa. She's taken away everything he holds dearly and has openly expressed her wish for him to die off to ensure the children's safety. I think it all determines on which character cracks first. Walt perhaps stooping to a new low (Lets face it he's experienced his fair share of low points in order to achieve what he wants) and killing her off or Skylar admitting to Marie about Walt's secret as he's transformed into such a monster he's unrecognizable as the man she married.

Needless to say, the cancer coming back and that finishing him off would be quite an underwhelming conclusion to such an amazing series.

It wouldn't be underwhelming if he pushed the envelope even further because of his sickness.

I want Hank to find out to

a) see the look on his face knowing some of the shit Walts been into

b) to see what he'll do about it.....Hanks kills Walt?

Maybe Walt kills Hank?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
buckshot said:
yatesy94 said:
Skylar is almost like a type of cancer to Walt now and vice-versa. She's taken away everything he holds dearly and has openly expressed her wish for him to die off to ensure the children's safety. I think it all determines on which character cracks first. Walt perhaps stooping to a new low (Lets face it he's experienced his fair share of low points in order to achieve what he wants) and killing her off or Skylar admitting to Marie about Walt's secret as he's transformed into such a monster he's unrecognizable as the man she married.

Needless to say, the cancer coming back and that finishing him off would be quite an underwhelming conclusion to such an amazing series.

It wouldn't be underwhelming if he pushed the envelope even further because of his sickness.

I want Hank to find out to

a) see the look on his face knowing some of the shit Walts been into

b) to see what he'll do about it.....Hanks kills Walt?

It would be awesome if Hank finds out.

hated the ending in today's episode

Shame about mike, wanted him to last longer in the serious.. oh well.

I've got to thank the OP for putting me onto this gem of a series. It's as addictive as the crystal meth Walt cooks.

Akai said:
hated the ending in today's episode

Shame about mike, wanted him to last longer in the serious.. oh well.

On the topic of the ending it was worth it just for this clip...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u0PpE8MCmU[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.