Breaking Bad

Screen-Shot-2012-11-27-at-11.03.55-AM.png

Saw this today....roll on June FFS!

cityboy5 said:
salman said:
Does anybody else fucking despise Skylar? fucking biaatchh
I do too but she has something about her

I absolutely hate her, she is such a whining woman all the fucking time, Walt should just leave her in a ditch somewhere, his life would be so much easier then bring Walt Jr in to the family business, he's be pretty good at cooking meth i think!

[bigimg]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Look+At+Me+Hector_0f3f8f_3938208.jpg[/bigimg]

One show I have been meaning to watch for ages. Seaosn 1 has just arrived - Xmas sorted!

bugsyblue said:
One show I have been meaning to watch for ages. Seaosn 1 has just arrived - Xmas sorted!

My lads used to watch and rave about so I started about 6 weeks ago. In no time, I've crashed through seasons 1-5, and it just gets better and better and better.

the blue panther said:
bugsyblue said:

My lads used to watch and rave about so I started about 6 weeks ago. In no time, I've crashed through seasons 1-5, and it just gets better and better and better.

Did exactly the same thing , just watched back the last three episodes , and started to watch the first two of the new series lastnight after the game. Top show up there with The Wire .

cityboy5 said:
salman said:
Does anybody else fucking despise Skylar? fucking biaatchh
I do too but she has something about her

My gripe with Skylar is that her character seems to halt progress in story lines and just smothers them with annoying filler. Other characters like his brother in law, and his son offer the ability to tease new themes and stories from Walt, however Skylar's character doesn't have that.

The show is absolutely amazing at times, however, annoyingly some episodes are simply boring. That episode about him chasing that fly in the lab was an endurance test!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.