Breaking Bad

Watched first couple of episodes. Fucked it off.
Was advised to give it another chance. Have done so and have got up to season 4 episode 3 withing a few weeks. Hooked.

Proper intense program. Some top characters (Gustavo, Hector, Tuco etc).

Whats everyone's favourite episode? I'll go for the the one at the pool party with Don Eladio wand all the gangsters in their sergio tachini tracksuits where Gustavo poisons them all. Proper.

Stoned Rose said:

Whats everyone's favourite episode? I'll go for the the one at the pool party with Don Eladio wand all the gangsters in their sergio tachini tracksuits where Gustavo poisons them all. Proper.
any more spoilers?

des hardi said:
Stoned Rose said:

any more spoilers?

Newsroom is better than Breaking Bad. By far.

Comrade Buka said:
des hardi said:
Stoned Rose said:

any more spoilers?

Newsroom is better than Breaking Bad. By far.

Newsroom is good but not better than breaking bad, breaking bad is something a bit different and much more entertaining, newsroom is along the west wing lines, good script and content but a bit slow and serious.

Stoned Rose said:

It's difficult to pick one episode but maybe the one from S2 where Walt has made a pact with Gus to cook meth under him. When Walt breaks down the door and scrambles to find the product then nonchalantly observes Jessies girlfriend OD. The transformation of Walt going 100% bad aka Heisenberg. The last two epsiodes of season 3 and "Box cutter" are difficult to top.

Amazing programme, last episode of season 5 so far is one of my favourites. The ending was a proper cliffhanger and i'm not happy i have to wait to find out what will happen next!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.