Breaking Bad

Just started watching yesterday. Thought I would just watch one episode, but spent 7 hours watching it haha.

Loving it so far. Not reading this thread though because it might spoil things for me

quality episode last night, 3 to go :>(

think the gun in the boot at the start of the series is for todd and his crew after they kill hank, or maybe Jessie redeems himself and saves the day killing todds crew

route46 said:

think the gun in the boot at the start of the series is for todd and his crew after they kill hank, or maybe Jessie redeems himself and saves the day killing todds crew

i think you're right the first time, if hank and Steve get away from there it will be almost as unbelievable as mr T reading Shakespeare at the globe

route46 said:

Interesting post, that you think Jessie needs to redeem himself, I think he's been through more than enough to warrant anything he likes on Walt, he hasnt even found out about Jane yet. I think a lot of people are still rooting for Walt. I certainly was at first but the whole show has been about an ordinary bloke who decides enough is enough and gets badder and badder throughout.

I agree that the heavy machine gun is for the white supremacists though. I thought for a while everyone was going to die but there are rumours of spin offs and maybe a film.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
route46 said:

Interesting post, that you think Jessie needs to redeem himself, I think he's been through more than enough to warrant anything he likes on Walt, he hasnt even found out about Jane yet. I think a lot of people are still rooting for Walt. I certainly was at first but the whole show has been about an ordinary bloke who decides enough is enough and gets badder and badder throughout.

I agree that the heavy machine gun is for the white supremacists though. I thought for a while everyone was going to die but there are rumours of spin offs and maybe a film.

Well Krysten Ritter has an acting credit for the next episode so he could find out about Jane pretty soon.

I definitely think the Ricen is going to be for Lydia and maybe the person that trashed his house at the start of the series is Marie or Skylar. You just don't know with Breaking Bad.

route46 said:

when I say Jessie redeem himself I meant in walts eyes
<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 pm --<br /><br />
PSmyth07 said:
route46 said:

Well Krysten Ritter has an acting credit for the next episode so he could find out about Jane pretty soon.

I definitely think the Ricen is going to be for Lydia and maybe the person that trashed his house at the start of the series is Marie or Skylar. You just don't know with Breaking Bad.
marie trashing his house and outing him would make sense if hank is killed

Only started watching Breaking Bad about 3 weeks ago and I'm so addicted. Getting towards the end of Season 4 now. They get better the more you watch.

how annoying is it we have to wait a week for a new episode and they keep leaving you wanting more!

I'm just getting into this. I'm 3/4 through season 2.

I think its really good and compelling and very darkly funny. The only downside for me is that fact that his Mrs never questions his whereabouts in any great depth. I know if my Mrs was staying out late every night and went AWOL on a regular basis - I'd be kicking off.

Ho Hum - still a cracking series tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.