Breaking Bad

There's a chat show on Netflix called talking bad, totally dedicated to the run down of the show and episodes, Samuel L Jackson and Bob odenkirk were the guests last week, very funny and also tit bits from Gilligan thrown in each week!!

Also muted that a Saul spin off is in the pipeline!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
There's a chat show on Netflix called talking bad, totally dedicated to the run down of the show and episodes, Samuel L Jackson and Bob odenkirk were the guests last week, very funny and also tit bits from Gilligan thrown in each week!!

I've been watching those, the presenter didnt ask Junior when he was on, why has he suddenly stopped eating breakfast, used to be the only time we saw him was at breakfast...

Bryan Cranston is on the next episode.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

I've been watching those, the presenter didnt ask Junior when he was on, why has he suddenly stopped eating breakfast, used to be the only time we saw him was at breakfast...

I think they've been a great extension of the show, an extra fix

A little concerned about the Saul spin off though, I think it's Gilligan playing tricks, he's a swine for not letting spoilers out yet last week was quoted as saying the Saul spin off is a major possibility bla bla bla, then when confronted that this would mean Saul surviving season 5 he backtracked and said 'prequel'- I now fear for Saul )8

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

I think they've been a great extension of the show, an extra fix

A little concerned about the Saul spin off though, I think it's Gilligan playing tricks, he's a swine for not letting spoilers out yet last week was quoted as saying the Saul spin off is a major possibility bla bla bla, then when confronted that this would mean Saul surviving season 5 he backtracked and said 'prequel'- I now fear Saul )8

They are a good watch, glad they are on Netflix, dont think i could watch with all the breaks included!!

You do have to fear for Saul, fear for everyone, Heisenburg is going to clear house!! Interesting that he was a comedian prior to this role, and that he didnt think he could do it. Comedians often make good actors as they have timing, he certainly seems born for the role of Saul.

Jumanji said:
Exceptional episode tonight. Cliffhanger and a half that.

for a show so accurate I didn't buy it at all that a thousand shots could be fired and no one hit. Was like watching Stormtroopers at the practice range. But I guess it needs to be dragged out a few more weeks.

Since i am bored here is a torrent for the 720p, as fast as you can dl ( even you 120mbps guys) :)

Hosted and seeded by myself :)

Torrent::
<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/p28gtv9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/p28gtv9</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.